Monday, July 9, 2012

STYLE: Cheap Thrills



STYLE

Cheap Thrills

Inexpensive accessories are fun. While I advocate buying high quality basic garments to create the foundation of a wardrobe, I'm equally a fan of trying out cheap and trendy accessories.

Large, sparkly earrings, extremely bright or loud scarves, over sized plastic rings and strange socks are just a few of the items that can give your outfits a wonderful kick.

I've had cheap plastic earrings that received compliments for years. I have been amazed by some of my friends' artistic creations with jewelry, unusual belts or offbeat thrift store finds. Head to toe coverage in cheapness doesn't look good. But one funky item on an outfit is a touch of whimsy.

Best of all, if you haven't spent much money on your outlandish or trendy items, there is no regret in coming to your senses the next day and getting rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment